All content on this website, including but not limited to logos, graphics, artwork, animations, fonts, wallpapers, pdfs, downloadable files, html code, css code, asp code, flash code and any other files are the property of Tamar Gaming UK Ltd, unless owned by a third party, and are protected by international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
All content on this website, including but not limited to logos, graphics, artwork, animations, fonts, wallpapers, pdfs, downloadable files, html code, css code, asp code, flash code and any other files may not be used by any other website or in any publication without written permission from Tamar Gaming UK Ltd.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
General Use Policy
1. By accessing and viewing this website you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions laid out on this page.
2. Tamar Gaming UK Ltd cannot be held responsible for any virus that may be passed on to any computer from the web server, downloadable content, or by email.
3. We reserve the right to make changes to this website and its content at any time and without advance notice.
4. This website contains links to external websites that we have neither power nor control over. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way to issues arising from view these websites.
5. We have made every effort to make this website accessible. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any aspect of this sites accessibility.
6. All downloadable content is the property of Tamar Gaming UK Ltd. All downloadable content is free to be distributed and used on a non-commercial basis. Content must be distributed in its original form and Tamar Products UK Ltd must be credited. Commercial use, inclusion in a commercial distribution or charging for access to downloadable content created by Tamar Products UK Ltd is prohibited unless written confirmation has been granted.
7. Tamar Gaming UK Ltd (www.tamargaming.co.uk) is a business based in Devon, England, and is therefore governed by English law. This is still applicable for anybody who can view the website in any other country, and/or has contact with Tamar Gaming UK Ltd by any other means of communication such as electronic mail, fax or post, without necessarily having viewed the website (www.tamargaming.co.uk).